Title I

4 years ago

St. John Elementary Parent Involvement Plan

SJE District Parent Involvement Plan

Parent Complaint Procedures for Title I and LAP

- A citizen complaint is a written statement that alleges a violation of a federal rule, law or regulation or state regulation that applies to a federal program.  If, for any reason, you feel that our school or district has not followed the appropriate steps/laws related to the services that your student is or has received you can file a complaint.  The Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction has clear guidelines that parents can follow.  Select this link for a copy of those procedures, or you can contact your school office.

Public Participation

3 years ago

Public Participation - Any application and any required policies, procedures, evaluations, plans, and reports relating to the district's title I, LAP or special education programs will be made readily available to parents and other members of the general public through the district's special education and superintendent's office. You are also invited to attend any of our parent/community special education planning meetings. For more information on these meetings or Child Find, please contact our special education teachers, Mrs. Repp at Endicott (657-3523) or Amy Watt at St. John (648-3336). 

Child Find Information

The Cooperative Schools provide development screenings and/or comprehensive assessments for children who are suspected of having a disability, which could adversely affect their educational development. These services are available for persons between the ages of birth through 21. Appointments or further information can be obtained by contacting the school.

The purpose of Child Find is to locate, evaluate and identify children, aged birth through 21 who have a disability who are not currently receiving special education and related services and who may be eligible for those services.

The St. John-Endicott Cooperative School Districts provide many special programs for children in our schools. Now many of these programs are also available to preschoolers with special needs and often at no cost to you.

The school offers special programs such as speech and language therapy, physical therapy, occupational therapy and psychological assessments to preschool children three years of age and older who need extra help in any of these areas. Vision and hearing screenings are also available for children.

By identifying a child's special needs at an early age, we hope to provide the child a better opportunity to reach his or her full learning potential.

If you have a preschooler who would benefit from some of these services, or if you would like more information about the services available please call.

Highly Capable Program

4 years ago

Highly capable services are available in St. John and Endicott School Districts at all levels (K-12) for students whose academic needs are not being met by our general education curriculum, and need extensions beyond what is currently being made available.  A teacher, parent/guardian, students, and members of the community, or any person who has knowledge of the student's abilities may initiate a referral for highly capable services.  Referral forms are available in the school office and may be submitted before October 1st to the principal at the school.  A Parent Information Referral is also available.  Referrals are reviewed annually.

School Report Card

3 years ago

The St. John-Endicott Cooperative Schools are dedicated to the success of all of our students.  Our staff is committed to ensuring that each student has every opportunity to reach their full potential and focuses on the State’s learning standards to achieve this.  Every year students in grade 3-10 are assessed using the State’s approved assessment system.  Washington State provides assessment data for each of our schools and districts.  

The information can be accessed at: http://washingtonstatereportcard.ospi.k12.wa.us/.  
Search for "Endicott School District" or "St. John School District" to view our schools. 

By following this web-address, you will find achievement data, participation rates, AYP summary data, teacher qualifications, information regarding the NAEP assessment, and other pertinent student and district related material.  If you would like more information regarding the School Report Card please contact the building principals or the school counselor.  If you do not have access to the internet or are not able to access these links, please come into the school office and you will be provided with a printed copy of this information.