SJE Board Policy 2153 Instruction
Noncurriculum-Related Student Groups
A group of students who wish to conduct a meeting on school premises during noninstructional time shall submit a request to the school principal at least five school-business days prior to the desired meeting date. The principal will grant or deny the request at least two school-business days prior to the scheduled date.
The application shall provide:
1. The name of each student who is making the request,
2. The name of the monitor of the proposed group (if any),
3. A description of the proposed meeting along with its stated purpose,
4. The name(s) and affiliations of non-students (if any) who will be invited,
5. Statements that:
a. Students shall be voluntarily attending the meeting,
b. Any non-students shall not be directing, conducting, controlling or regularly attending future meetings and/or activities,
6. The time and frequency of meetings for the proposed group.
St. John Endicott Cooperative Schools